AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW Golf Alltrack / Sportwagen 4Motion
Availability: Ships within 2-3 weeks
Track Edition Exhaust
If raw and rowdy is your speed, then this is your dose of the steel. The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering of its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology®, leaving the resonated mid section as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (on stock software)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 14 lbs (Touring Edition) and 24.5 lbs (Track Edition) weight savings over stock
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
|Stock Text||Ships within 2-3 weeks|
|Hide Ship Date?||No|