AWE Tuning Mk6 GLI 2.0T - Mk6 Jetta 1.8T Track Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips
Availability: Ships within 2-3 weeks
Our exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. We spend considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and cruising at part throttle, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. Sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
Turning good into great
The factory exhaust on the GLI consists of a long downpipe, with two catalytic converters, and two rather large mufflers in the section after the cats. We fixed that.
- Fully mandrel bent tubing
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black Finishes
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Fully lined stainless steel flex joint in downpipe
- Stainless steel internal muffler and resonator construction
- Stainless steel MIG and TIG welds
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Double walled exhaust tips to reduce heat discoloration
- Included OEM turbo to downpipe gasket
- In house dyno developed and tested
- No CEL - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on downpipe catalyst and exhaust tips)
Similarly, The Mk6 Jetta GLI Track Edition Exhaust replaces the factory exhaust and includes a straight through resonator, but to allow a more aggressive exhaust tone, the Track Edition does not include the rear resonator.
It’s too loud! It’s too quiet!
Don’t worry. If you’re looking to crank up a notch or bring it down, perfectly engineered upgrade paths are available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition section and replace with the new configuration.
|Year||2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017|
|Stock Text||Ships within 2-3 weeks|
|Hide Ship Date?||No|